Brand Ambassadors Program Terms & Conditions
Notebook Cosmetics, L.L.C. Brand Ambassador Agreement
Terms and Conditions
- As a Notebook Cosmetics, L.L.C. (Company; Notebook Cosmetics) Brand Ambassador (Ambassador), I understand and agree:
- I will promote Notebook Cosmetics, L.L.C. products to customers by positively reviewing Notebook Cosmetics products both online and offline. I will provide reviews in the form of high-quality photos, videos, and stories that meet the aesthetics of Notebook Cosmetics and are subject to approval before being published online. I will promote Notebook Cosmetics, L.L.C. offline by positively reviewing the products and referring customers of interest to the online website and social media networks only. I will not sell Notebook Cosmetics, L.L.C. products on unauthorized websites on the internet or in public, retail or service establishments. I will not resell Notebook Cosmetics, L.L.C. products privately. I will not present any of Notebook Cosmetics, L.L.C. products provided to me as products of my own or any other cosmetic company or third party. I will present Notebook Cosmetics, L.L.C. products in a truthful, sincere and honest manner, and I will conduct myself in a manner that reflects the highest standards of integrity and responsibility in keeping with the reputation of the Notebook Cosmetics, L.L.C.
- I will protect the Company’s trademark and trade name by not reproducing the Company’s
name and/or trademarks or copy any of the Company’s materials for use in any advertising
without the prior written approval of the Company.
- I am an independent contractor. I am not an employee, agent, partner or franchisee of, or
joint venture of the Company. I cannot act on behalf of, represent or execute any contracts on
behalf of the Company. I do not have any authority to incur any debt, obligation or liability
on behalf of the Company.
- I have carefully read and agree to comply with the Notebook Cosmetics, L.L.C. Policies and Procedures,
all of which are incorporated into and made a part of these Terms and Conditions
(collectively referred to as the “Agreement”). I understand that I must be in good standing,
and not in violation of any of the terms of the Agreement, to be eligible to receive
remuneration from Notebook Cosmetics, L.L.C. Notebook Cosmetics, L.L.C. may amend the Agreement at its sole
discretion. Amendments shall be effective as of the date of issuance. If I do not agree to any
amendment, I shall cancel my Notebook Cosmetics, L.L.C. Brand Ambassador Agreement in writing no
later than 30 days from the date of issuance.
- As an independent contractor, I am responsible for all self-employment taxes, income
taxes and other filings required by law, and I am not covered by any State Unemployment or
Workers’ Compensation Act. I will not be treated as an employee with respect to this
Agreement for federal, state or local law tax purposes, or otherwise. I agree to abide by all
federal, state and local laws relating to my Notebook Cosmetics, L.L.C. business.
- I will present the Company’s business opportunity in a truthful manner.
- I understand that this is a performance-based program and Notebook Cosmetics, L.L.C. has the right to terminate my contract at any time. I understand that I am expected to deliver a return on the investment of products received to maintain as a contractor in this program and to receive commissions and advancements.
- I understand that the information and materials provided to me contain confidential and
proprietary information of the Company. I will not use, disclose or reproduce these materials
for other than my Notebook Cosmetics, L.L.C. business without the express written consent of the Company. I will not share my personal discounts with anyone, as this is means for Notebook Cosmetics L.L.C., to end the agreement immediately.
- Notebook Cosmetics, L.L.C. (“Company”) understands and agrees:
- Notebook Cosmetics, L.L.C. will provide Notebook Cosmetics, L.L.C. Brand Ambassador with a unique code that each prospective customer brought to the website or page should write into the 'discount code' field on the cart page before checking out online.
- Once an order is confirmed that includes the unique code assigned to the Notebook Cosmetics, L.L.C. Brand Ambassador, Notebook Cosmetics, L.L.C. will send an email notification to the Notebook Cosmetics, L.L.C. ambassador stating that a customer has successfully been referred.We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts.
- Once you are approved, you will be able to access your affiliate portal and customer discount code for 15% off. You will receive a welcome package of 1-3 free full and/or sample-sized products from bestsellers, new arrivals, etc. Once shipping is paid, your order will be fulfilled and your first post should be within a week of receiving the product. Please note, products will be sent based on promotional needs and all order requests may not be accepted.
Afterwards, you will be granted 1-2 products every season/product launch of your choice. This is only valid if the initial investment (welcome package ROI), has been returned within 3 months.
- Notebook Cosmetics, L.L.C. will make cashouts after a minimum of $30 the 3rd of each month via Paypal. Earnings below the $30 threshold will roll over to the next payment cycle.
- In addition to standard commissions, Brand Ambassadors have the opportunity to make bonuses and receive special discounts based on performance.
- Notebook Cosmetics, L.L.C. will calculate and pay commissions and overrides in accordance with the then-current Notebook Cosmetics, L.L.C.-published commission and override schedules. Notebook Cosmetics, L.L.C. may change commissions, overrides, incentive program rules and active sales requirements at any time with thirty (30) days’ prior written notice to Independent Brand Ambassador.
- Notebook Cosmetics, L.L.C. ambassadors are limited to geographical territories the company ships to. Shipping updates will be noted on the company's website.
- This Agreement is subject to acceptance by Notebook Cosmetics, L.L.C. , New York, New York.
- This agreement is effective for a time period discussed between Notebook Cosmetics, LLC and the ambassador, with a minimum of 4 months, from the date of acceptance.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement immediately for cause, or without any reason
upon 30 days’ written notice to the other.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States as to all matters.
- Notebook Cosmetics, L.L.C. may discontinue the Notebook Cosmetics, L.L.C. Brand Ambassador program at any
- Notebook Cosmetics, L.L.C. Brand Ambassador will not be treated as an employee for any reason.